We will only collect personal information1 insofar as it is necessary for the purposes outlined below and will only do so directly from the individual concerned, from a third party with the consent of the individual concerned or via any other means deemed to be fair and appropriate. We will comply with the law and other applicable legislation at all times and will take adequate steps to prevent personal information from being leaked to outside sources.
We will only use collected personal information for the purpose of carrying out the following operations.
- Placement services aimed at providing suitable jobs for personnel wishing to change careers or seeking temporary employment
- Other services relating to or supplementary to the above
- Employment management operations
We will not disclose or provide any personal information to a company offering a work placement, or to any third party, without the consent or permission of the individual concerned. Personal information may be provided without the individual’s prior consent however in the following circumstances.
- If required to do so in accordance with the law or other applicable legislation
- If instructed to do so by a government agency
- If there is a potential threat to the individual concerned or to public health, safety or property
- When notifying or reporting matters to concerned parties or relevant authorities due to losses or damage sustained by a placement company, concerned party, any other third party, or if there is a risk of such losses or damage being sustained
Within the scope of the purposes outlined above, we may outsource collected personal information to outside contractors with whom it has entered into confidentiality agreements.
We may use collected personal information on a shared basis as detailed below.
- Purposes of shared use:
・ Placement services aimed at providing suitable jobs for personnel wishing to change careers or seeking temporary employment
・ Other services relating to.
- Items of personal information subject to shared use: Name, address, telephone number, email address and information contained in the individual’s CV or work history
- Method of collecting information: As outlined above under “Collecting personal information”
As per the recent changes in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, please notify us in writing in the event that you do not wish your personal information to be shared outside Japan for any purpose mentioned above.
We will implement adequate security measures to protect all collected personal information and will make every effort, from both a technical and an organizational standpoint, to prevent personal information from being leaked, lost or damaged. In the event that any inadequacies are detected in our security measures or any other aspects of its personal information management activities, we will take immediate remedial action so as to prevent such issues from reoccurring.
We will handle all collected personal information in accordance with laws and legislation applicable to personal information and related guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding the procedures for requesting the disclosure of your personal information or other such actions and any associated charges, or if you wish to file a complaint regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us via the email address or telephone number below. We will only use personal information obtained as a result of any such inquiry for the purpose of responding to the relevant inquiry. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, we may need to check the identity of the inquiring party to confirm that they are the individual concerned. We will disclose, make any alterations or additions to, delete or remove, suspend access to or suspend the third party provision of all relevant personal information as requested wherever possible.
K’s Inetrnational Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Inquiries Desk